I have turned four this year in physical years from my spiritual birthday! I wonder where I am now spiritually... Have I learnt to care for others? Have I learnt to be faithful? From the last 4 years, maybe I am only of the maturity of a 2 year old... Pretty sad. But its my own fault for not learning to die to my self and giving in to sin! Thank you God for opening my eyes to see that you cannot go on if you don't even take up your cross and die to yourself. Now I am wearing this golden cross which mommy gave me. It hangs around my neck, and is my reminder to myself to carry my cross every day!
Lord I want to experience your presence and your leading... Help me to really learn to listen for your voice. To this date, I have not heard an audible voice!! Guess I must not have been listening... Because we know God that it is your desire to fellowship with us, and how to fellowship without any communication?! Let your will be clearly audible to me... Give me the patience to wait to hear rather than acting on impulse, or because I'm short of time.
Other than that, I ask that you direct my heart to be able to love more people.... To serve you whole heartedly, to not be shy and self-inhibited... but to really give of myself for your glory.
Can I help win one for you this year?
Please be with me God. Till next year when I'm 5! let's see if I have matured.
Friday, August 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment