Friday, January 12, 2018

I hate grab

Today grab was the worst and I need to get it out here or I'll drown in sorrow. 

I started requested for a ride at 8:48 and because time is tight I didn't put share.

There was no driver and the app was hanging so it charged me 12 dollars. 

I requested again and the driver calls to say its too far away,  but I ask him not to cancel because I really need a ride.  He cancels anyway. The app charges me another 12 dollars.

The third driver that I get makes 2 wrong turns on his way.  I get picked up at 9:18 and work starts at 9.30.

I feel so sad and miserable. Hope at least I get my money back.  Now I'm crying in the backseat of the car feeling sorry for myself.  Wonder if that's why the driver is going so fast...  Must think I have an emergency at the hospital. 

No comments:

Post a Comment