Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Really I wonder

Is it true that highschool will be the best time of life? Or that university would be the bomb? That working life is harsh and tough and gloomy?

Is it true that we must follow this pathway that society has moulded for us?

Is it true that we must have degrees? Is it true I will become a pharmacist?

There are so few things on earth of which we can be certain.

Truth doesn't lie in numbers. It is not because more believe in one thing, therefore it is the truth.

Does truth lie in interpretation?

What's happened? Its like there's this entanglement of past that stops everyone from going further.

What's happened? Its like every step you take gets faster and faster till you start to wonder which step counted and which didn't.

What's happened? Do you believe that people meet inevitably or that people meet for a reason? Do you believe lives cross paths because it was planned so? If every person whom you meet has met you for a reason, why is that reason? Would you grasp it and realize it? Or would you think that you only met by chance, for that short time, because it is life, and life flows without you ever having full control.

Why is it that life moulds me, instead of me moulding my life?

Biggest question of all: Why is it I meet so many weird people? Whats the purpose of it all?

I guess to some who've met me, I was the weird person they met.

No comments:

Post a Comment