Sunday, November 1, 2009

DEAR WORLD, PAY ATTENTION

http://www.mybookmarkstore.com/

check out this site! One of my church members (this uncle who cooks the bestest food ever, sorry ma :P) who's in his 60s i think, he makes chinese book marks. :)


And on a slighter note, SAYA IS BBBAAAAAAAACCCKKK in all poise and dignity. Take note that i Did Not Trip, not even once, while walking down the staircase from the plane. All Hail, All Admire, All Exult.

And to those you didn't even notice I was gone, I'm back. Hello. Nice to meet you.

OH I ate DOUBLE PERCENTAGE rum and raisin ice cream!! They have this really funky, urban-groove place in Singapore that sells the most unique flavours of ice cream ever. And their decoration makes me envious. The theme is COWS and it makes me MOOOOOOOOOO.

Okay. you can tell its late, hence my incoherrent, slightly hyper state. I should be off to sleep. GOod night.

No comments:

Post a Comment