Thursday, October 29, 2009

The following scenario

Candidate applying for business is accidentally mistaken as a candidate applying for chemistry.

"Good afternoon miss, take a seat."

*candidate sits*

"Before we begin, I would like to brief you on the course of this interview. This interview aims at analysing both your critical thinking and deduction skills. Do you have any questions?"

"No"

"Well in this case, let us begin. If you look at the sheet in front of you, you will see a diagram on it. Tell me what you think of the cleavage."

Candidate shuffles nervously, avoiding at all costs looking at the diagram, and backs away. "I'm sorry I don't think I've come to the right place. Please excuse me..."

*cleavage- splitting of covalently-bonded atoms.

OR WORSE STILL:

"Well looking at this... product, the apparent lack of three dimension would require some intense marketing strategies in order for it to be sold successful"

you can't blame me for trying to see humour in a topic which I'll might very well be studying for the next four years of my life. :P

1 comment: