Wednesday, September 16, 2009

No wonder

And sometimes you can't help but wonder why the entire world appears to be going mad.

"Barmy, I'd say. Absolutely made for the loony bin."

Those were the last thoughts I had before I started my SAT test on Saturday, June the 6th, 8.59am. I actually wrote them down on my entrance ticket. Its no wonder I did so badly.

I think these thoughts occured because I realised that there were about 25 candidates in the room, and each of us paid approximately 210 ringgit to take this ridiculous four hour test, and were kept waiting for about an hour and a half. A stack of papers worth 5250 ringgit. Our very own future, defined in money and numbers.
8935200 minutes accumulating to this. The apogee of my life. I could choke on my laughter.
Meaning of life, anybody?

1 comment:

  1. i dont think there's a specific meaning to it. but for me, its about setting destinations and targets. and life's not about getting there, but about the process OF getting there. and its about experiencing as many different things, places, emotions, etc. as you can.
    yea, i guess thats life to me now.

    ReplyDelete