I doubt if any of you have ever guessed it but i actually am a romantic.
I believe in that one person who's perfect for another. I don't believe in soppy dramas, soppy novels, soppy true love; that's all got nothing to do with love to me. But here's me telling you I believe in Mr. Right.
If I were to explain to you how love is defined in my head, you would never dare tell me you love me. Its simply complicated.
And maybe you'll beg to differ. Maybe you think love is something simple, something not more than just having this immense feeling towards another being. Maybe you're right.
Maybe love is comfort. Maybe love is communication, trust, sacrifice, understanding. Words tossed around, words brandished like swords when they're mere ashes. Carbon.
Don't say it. Do it.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

do you believe in fate, carol?
ReplyDeleteIf only I were a man, Carol :P
ReplyDeleteHAHA.
DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT CHERYL! And no apple, I don't believe in fate ><
ReplyDeleteah, you're the first that i've asked who doesnt blv in fate
ReplyDelete