Monday, August 17, 2009

I hate shopping. it actually makes me want to break down and cry cos I'm just so so tired, and so sick of it all.

3 comments:

  1. ._.
    excuse me for 5seconds while i hyperventilate

    -5 seconds later-

    i still can't believe this is even remotely possible *pause* or well.. i can. cause i do know certain (strange) people like this. coughdifferentspeciescough but umm yea... HOW?! D: *le gasp*

    p.s: my comment is actually longer than your post. haha xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I'm sorry to have to break this to you, but shopping is really one of the biggest pains in my butt; a circumstance forced upon me caused by my refusal to walk around buck naked.
    Try to understand :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. shoppings FUN when u noe what ur gonna buy and get to buy it.
    shoppings NOT FUN after you've bought your stuff and ur forced to walk the entire mall until the person next to you has satisfied themselves.

    shopping should be: walk-buy-walk-EAT :]

    oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :]

    ReplyDelete