Its so strange how people make that transition from strangers to friends. And its even stranger thinking of friends in terms of old friends and new friends. But strangest of all is how nothing feels like it changes through it all.
I get the heebly jeeblies thinking about it. Better stop before i turn emo :P
Happy happy birthday cheater lao po :)
I think May, June, July and August are my favourite months in the year.
Year 10, year 11, year 12. I can only just summarise it with a sigh- a meaningful sigh btw, not some random exhalation of onion breath from the pizza last night :P
ON ANOTHER NOTE, i'm really mad at myself. For letting myself go so much over the years. YUCKY. FAT. ARGH. Better work it all off this holiday. *voices in my head whisper, she lies! she lies!*
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

that transition takes me like MONTHS T^T
ReplyDeletebaaad social skills i tells you.. lol