Yes i wore mascara.
The day began with me waking up at around 7 and getting to school PUNCTUALLY at 8, only to be met by a very lonely leo who actually called me so she wouldn't be alone in school lol. Everyone else was L.a.t.e. Even the chair of the committee, God bless her soul. :P
Setting everything up actually went pretty darn well. Lunch at mamajei was also very bagus. Some financially inadequete person was trying to purchase a rather pricey green tea, but other than that, everything was fine :P
Getting ready at Bell's house was a haunting experience. I got my second taste of underwear parading and indecent exposure, the first being on Friday.
I don't understand. WHAT is it with people and showing off any undergarment thats got polka dots?? its not like i've never seen dots before thank you very much, for that matter Apple Red was very fond of including dots in her art work, and i appreciate how wondrous you look in your dotty underwear but i honestly Do Not need it bared before me.
Oh and apparently there's this substance called mousse that's rather like shaving cream cept you put it all over your head and scrunch and it does something miraculous, tho I'm still trying to figure out what exactly. There's an eyebrow cruncher as well, its resembles some intricate DT tool and it makes your lashes curl. I speak from vicarious experience, DO NOT get your eyelid caught in that, or you will cry great tears of pain.
Felt even more naked in this grad's dress than the one at G's. T.T It was borrowed from this very nice woman in my church with a better dress sense than me :)
I enjoyed running around throughout grad. Saved me the hassle of having to sit still and looking pretty. And i can't be bothered to blog anymore, its no fun, might as well blog for CAS. IB takes the joy outta life, it honestly does.

Oh holy one who demostrated the art of straddling, I sympathize with the nightmare you went through getting ready for Grad :P but I must say, kneeling with ur backside facing the entire ballroom was indeed a sight to behold! ;)
ReplyDeleteawh ! :]
ReplyDeletefirst time for everythinggg ^o^ ♥
you're growing up ! :O
IB doesnt actually take joy out of life lol
ReplyDelete