This morning I sat on someone on the bus and I elbowed her as well.
I sat on her because the man opposite had his feet obstructing the passage way so the little jump to my seat provided some uncalculated momentum that resulted in me nudging her pretty hard.
After that my hand got stuck in my ez link tag string and whilst trying to fling my hand free I ended up elbowing her in the process.
Said girl was obviously not pleased and starting texting her friends in various group chats, oblivious (or maybe it was intentional) to the fact that I was reading everything over her shoulder.
'a fat woman just sat on me'
Wow... I have become a fat woman who sits on people. While it was never a childhood aspiration, it has a certain villianous ring to it.
All in all I'm not too miffed with the girl. She was rightfully upset at being awoken from her morning commute by such violence. But it would have been easier to sort it out by me apologising if it weren't for the earphones on her head.
Oh wells. Maybe I should have physically plucked her earphones out to apologise. Or perhaps that would have caused her to rant to another 20 other people.
Whatever.

No comments:
Post a Comment