I was reading my sister's blog on Man is spirit in a body. And I asked God, God please stir up that desire in me for spiritual things. Don't let me lose interest and think I know it all. And then today on my way home I was listening to a message on Man of God and it was about the spirit and the flesh. Indeed we are fleshly men, with spirits. Indeed men of God are men who seek God first, wholly. They are spiritual men. They are spiritually aware of things. The bible is full of spiritual things that we can read and not understand. And we do not understand because we have not experienced with the spirit. These men of God who seek God wholly are men who live by the spirit, are led by the spirit, and so they understand and experience these spiritual things.
At the same time I am preparing a message for friday and while I kinda had an idea initially on what I wanted to share I have been inspired by this and want to share on it instead. HOWEVER it is still pretty muddled in my head but I am quite excited to work on it and see what comes out of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment