Tuesday, March 27, 2012

And my smile is of the big fat variety :)

It was charissa's birthday yesterday. What a big she is now. I can still vividly remember when I was her age. Its like she does everything that I do but so much faster and much more maturely (i say this with hesitation in case i end up wrong, but im probably right).

My sister is really special. I don't really know how to explain it but sixteen yers of knowing her can only lead me to say that she is special, not perfect, but very dear to moi and her other bigger sister, carrotsticks.

Carrotsticks too is also a big girl. My my. I kinda understand why my mother gets empty nest syndrome and reminiscences our birth and the nine months we spent in her womb. Its how anyone would feel seeing a baby grow up under your care and guidance and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment