Oh how I wonder.
The truth is, a human being often can be despicable. And because of that... nature to be despicable that comes so naturally to us, how is it possible for someone to be wonderful?
And of course, Prof Snape has come into my mind. For most of the Potter series, he was the villian. Did his valiant last deed make him a hero? Perhaps in your eyes, yes. In my eyes I am confused. I am confused that despite the internal conviction to keep Harry alive, the outward was full of menace towards him. Yes, I understand, he loved the mom, hated the dad, and Harry was make of Lily's egg and Potter's sperm. But why is there such a difference, that it almost borders on schizophrenia?
Anyway I am gonna bathe now after I memorize Rowan Atkin's welcome speech to hell :)

No comments:
Post a Comment