Sunday, May 1, 2011

HAH

i failed

i GOT TWO Bs IN MY REPORT.
you see what an IMPERFECT AND STUPID CREATURE I AM.


I posted this some time ago... Like way back in year 11. And you know what? I just thought how funny it was that I got like 4 Bs in my first sem... AND you also know what, I used to think I didn't want to get married and have kids. And Actually I've decided to revert to that status, yes I know a great change from my original intentions to have about 11 kids and form my own football team. Only people in relationships wanna get married and have kids. Or people with potential relationships, or people who have had the taste of relationships. Normal healthy unrelationshitional folk like yours truly however, have no reason to want kids/marriage. YAY ME.

Okay that was me with a train of thought like how it was back then... been browsing through too many of my old posts lol. But my point still stands, marriage and children, I'm not sure I want. At this point I've just come to the realization that they're not things you want, but rather things that happen, not things you plan (well some plan), but things that are gifts. A husband is a gift, as is a child. To have either comes with great responsibility, and to have either means a complete alteration in your life. Not that I'm unwilling to undergo the transformation, but the issue is whether or not I'm ready to, and also whether or not God wants me to, and of course, whether or not its what's meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment