Friday, April 15, 2011

TO ALL CREATURES IN MY ROOM

Dear friend (i.e. ants, flies, dustbunnies),

A warm welcome from the land of Undergraduate Mess Pile (UMP). This official message is to inform you of a new change in proceedings within our office of administrations that now requires you to have travel documents with you at all times. Should you be caught without them, we are afraid that there is no choice but to exterminate you. Madam Ong, our Head of Extermination, will be the one carrying out the executions, and as to the effectivity of pleading mercy with Madam Ong, we would like to inform you that with relevance to ants, flies, dustbunnies, Madam Ong is uncannily hardhearted. This is why we hired her in the first place. So friends, a simple reminder, please do carry your travel documents with you. Best wishes in staying alive.

Love from,

Office of Administrations from the Undergraduate Mess Pile.




Guys look I got a job! And I'll have you know, even in my IGCSE days I used to slam flies with my palm. I've even once bashed a bee to the floor, if I may further enlighten you on my prowess in handling these delicate arthropods.

No comments:

Post a Comment