

Mourning the passing of a beloved friend and companion, my red cactus. At precisely 8.21pm, Thursday the 2nd of December 2010, my cactus collapsed quite suddenly as I attempted to put it into a plastic bag so as to transport to my grandmother's house tomorrow. Unfortunately, before I touched it (NOTE: It collapsed BEFORE I touched it. I DID NOT kill the cactus), it suddenly made a quick bowing motion resulting in an awkward 90 degree angle in its stem. Despite my attempts to resuscitate cactus (by this I mean lifting it upright and then watching in horror as the cactus would just fall down over and over and over again), nothing could be done for the poor soul. I will now bury red cactus in a comfortable coffin of wide dimensions, the rubbish shoot.
I figured before I let the poor guy go, I should take a photo with him for memory's sake. Unfortunately, I remain unable to move my pictures around such that the post flows coherently, hence I propose you look back to the start of this post where you'll see a glum o me with my dead cactus.
Respects, ol' man. Rest in peace.

I had one just like that... except it was pink. I do not know where it went :P
ReplyDeleteCondolences, Carol. I'm sure it lived a wonderful, joyous life. :)
ReplyDeletehaha! that plant looks like a worn down penis :P XD Carol! wad are u trying to grow aye?!:P
ReplyDelete