FEELING A) All of a sudden it felt as if past present and future were all existing at the same time, and because they coexisted everything came to a stop. There was no specific trigger, there was no event nor happening. It was just a feeling, but one so distinct I could not ignore it.
FEELING B) Memory. With each and every person, there is memory. Memory is what forms the basis of relationship. And even when contact with the person fades, it is memory that remains, and whether or not that memory was good or bad. For me, a good memory does not stir me to go contact the person. A good memory is simply to be replayed- and remember, it will never happen again, in that same way. There will never be two exactly identical memories so long as time separates them.
FEELING C) Like having a pair of eyes above my head, that can see and assess everything, and yet I do nothing, I stay silent, I don't move, I don't even breathe. Its like I'm somewhere else. I'm like the information-collector. I know details of things that I can just endlessly collect, without realizing the use or point, and then slowly piece it together such that I have the whole picture, and from the whole picture, stare at it myself and watch while I now anticipate and predict the future.
Whats happening??

have you been taking marijuana?
ReplyDelete