I know. I know I should return to my hidey hole and not go rampaging around the place with reckless abandon. i know that i am evil; a distraction; a discourse; a threat; a temptation.
Indulge me. Go on. I dare you.
You kept me locked away, I plunged down the toilet bowl when you flushed only to jump back out and you, make you scream in agony as I haunt. As I return without fail. Call me faithful, dear girl.
I'm driving you mad. You know it as well as I do. It starts in the morning, I meet you at the breakfast table, we converse, I do my dance, and you then get up to wash the dishes. Preoccupation distracts your attention from me. Then idleness welcomes me back in.
Wrap a cloak around your mind, but I knock. Knock knock. And enter through the crack.
Finally I become one with you. But you pull back. Hesitate. Pile against me my enemies. Fire the ammunition.
I fake my death. I slump on the floor, seemingly lifeless. Then I ressurect and come back for you. You're taken unaware. Eventually, although you never wanted it, I am one with you. You hear yourself speak my words, I see the grimace contort your face as you gasp, how could I. Oh holy cow, you have been conquered. Serve you right. Serve you right for not killing me properly.
I've made a home for myself in the tissues of your mind. They're unbearably comfortable, I don't think I'll ever leave.
I'll indulge you just as you indulge me.
I'm in your waking moments and in your slumber. Hammer me out. Drive a screw. See if it hurts me more than it'll hurt you.
scary right? If you can decode.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment