Friday, February 19, 2010

This holiday

I watched Avatar and Twilight. And I came up with something while on the train. oh and btw there are many a strange sights in Singapore. Allow me to show you how vampire lovers and rapists are not all that different (not saying that vampires are rapists). And I'm intrigued as to why dejavu constantly writes about rape on facebook, I shall ask her about that someday.
So anyways,
FEATURES THAT VAMPIRE LOVERS AND RAPISTS SHARE:
-cold, hard fingers. Vampires because they don't have blood and are like stone, rapists because they're strong and nervous.
-neck biting. Vampire: i shall suck thine blood. Translate: I shall give thee a hickey whilst I rape thee.
-both make the victims feel terrible. vampires leave their victims writhing in pain from their venom. Rapists leave their victims feeling horribly defiled, or even worse, dead.
-Run, run, as fast as you can.
-Creepy eyes. (OH btw I watched the Lightning thief movie, gotta love Medusa).
-Thats all i can think of right now.
It is a common misconception amongst middle-aged chinese women that the world's most prominent race of rapists would be the Indians. I proclaim this as a fallacy. I know very a many Indian men who are nice and who never did rape me.
And this heralds the end of my random thoughts. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment