And then came biology. Cocked myosin heads. Mr. Lucas made the innuendo, I was surprised, hence I laughed. No I am not convoluted, thank you very much.
Next was psychology. I had a sorta free period and I went downstairs and guess who starts going on about gossip and hookups.
Math was no better. We were doing sets.
Chemistry was about condoms and Mr. Hennigans oh-so-interesting life as a condom-improver chemist. Apparently they had to change their spermicide cos it removed the nail-varnish on unhappy women customers. Who know chemistry could be so kinky.
And then latin dancing after school. Oo the hips, oo the sway.
Surprisingly nothing sexual happened in the car on the way home. Usually something does.
COME TO THINK OF IT, THIS IS ALL VINCE'S FAULT. The very first thing he said to me this morning, whilst my mind was just starting its engine, was, "Carol, you are going to lose your virginity before you go to university".
To which my reply was, helllll no. 40-year-old virgin all the way, babeh.
just some trivial thoughts I had as I reflected on my day. Its interesting to have found this trend, hence, I blog :D

HAHA what a day :P
ReplyDeleteMr Allen taking pleasure in his speech of package and whatnots, I can assure you, I saw that gleam in his eyes too :S Oh but his SL class will enjoy the play thoroughly. Also, Mr Hennigan shared with us about those unhappy female customer once in Physics class too :P. But then woman, wouldn't you be used to it by now? All the sexuality in this school, I mean? :P
ReplyDelete