and I'm wondering how many people there are in the world who have emo songs.
Its ironic how that feeling of emoness that I can still acutely remember is one where you feel rather alone, but really, everyone is together in that we all have our emo moments.
One out of the millions of ironies in life, ding ding ding, score one for me :P
Today I watched a movie with my mother. It made me wonder like seriously, what went wrong with me??! She behaves like a girl, she laughed like one, she leaned on me like one, she made comments like one. So pray tell me, where is MY manliness derived from?! I highly doubt from my dad :P
Actually maybe its my grandmother. My grandmother watched the comedy with two of the funniest actors I've ever watched in utter silence. I'm trying to figure if this is the parallel staunchness that has manifested itself of me that is hereditary, or if its because she couldn't read the subtitles fast enough.
I had a really good time today. All the best of the bestest to Jaclyn, you'll make a wonderful engineer if you do so in the same way you play pool and arcade games. :)
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

so according to you having no sense of humour is manly ??? D: *no offense to granny ong*
ReplyDeletei'd do everything ur mom did watching a movie and still go lift heavy things :P
and u SO avoid me :P