Saturday, December 12, 2009

stoopid prom

now all my artichokes are dead. AND my poisentta. THIS is what I get for attending some social function of sorts where melodrama and tears are the appetizers of the night.

BUT it was a pretty good night. Without any dancing, much thanks to the dilapidated state of my booty after sports day. Now I can't even laugh without pain.

SHARING IN CHURCH TOMORRO. eeeei!

6 comments:

  1. how come they are dead? i remember i harvested them.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so tempted to check out farmville now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the horror :O
    but still.. was it not worth it? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. "dilapidated state of my booty"...
    now I cant laugh without feeling pain XDXDXD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you harvested them? yayyayayayay! I was assuming they were all wilted.
    Sorry to disappoint apple :P
    And I yune, I suppose it was. PARTIALLY. did you see that lovely photo I took of boom where you're tagged on his cheek? :P
    Q: QUIT LAUGHING AT ME.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Car! You should've planned in advance before you plant them! I planted 3-day crops before prom so I don't have to worry about them wilting ;) Smart eh. :P
    You are really obssessed with Farmville! x

    ReplyDelete