Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SILVER BELLS

Crooning is a very strange word. As is macaroons. I bear this peeve against certain "oo" sounds.

Allow me to show you the randomness that runs havoc in my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4CR3GoB3YY
(I haven't yet learnt how to copy and paste on a macbook or I would have embedded the video. Bear with me)

With or without youuuuuuuuuuuu, i can't live. <-- sounds like a smart-ish line no, until you try figure out it means and you realise that either ways, you're a dead man.

VOCAL QUARTETS are fun :) I am an ogre. Hear me bellow. Thats my sexy voice.

Its nice being serenaded at night over the phone. Been a while.

A year. Amazing. I was so young lol. And my way of thinking embarrasses me.

Northern Woods is a very very VERY perverted book. No prizes to guessing who lent it to me :P

Christmas CAROLS. 18 years of having people look at me whenever tis the season of melodic cawing.

Battle between what you know is right, what is fun, what is good for you, and what is wrong. Which would you choose?

So very many people. What does it all mean.

DID THAT MEAN SOMETHING OR NOT?!

Tonight's gonna be a good night.

I wish someone would do for me the things I do for you. Lol.

Live in the present or for the future? Balance?

MERRY SOON TO COME CHRISTMAS :)

AIYOOOOOOOOOO. wish i could be in two places at once. RAWRAWRAWR.

Thats all for now. My song has finish loading and its time for me to go do some hardcore higher level math. My brain works as above; Its amazing I manage to do ANY form of intellectual activity. I may very well fail all my mock exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment