TRUTH.
If you can't sacrifice and constantly serve yourself, then I would not say you love.
LOVE.
Your thoughts and speech are a reflection of your mind, and you are to dwell on whatever is pure and holy. Purity is a state of heart, is not a facade.
PURITY.
GOOD NIGHT. Today I attended a wedding of two people with the above three characteristics. And I am much honoured to have been present to witness the event. AND AND AND i wore my fourth dress of the year!! That's like 200% of my supposed quota of two per year. And its not even the end of the year yet!
I must say I prefer dresses to skirts.
BUT allow me to clarify that shorts are still my babies.
Kay sleep time, I've been severely deprived of it for the last few days. GOODIE NIGHTY NIGHT :)

aaah... carol and her hot pants~ LOL
ReplyDelete