
Just so very very tired. I got back from free with SL and walked to german and the moment I sat down in class I very nearly closed my eyes and fell asleep. Its a very strange feeling, I've never felt like that before. I couldn't bring myself to study for psychology last night after 10 cos I was just so so very tired. This very overwhelming sense of fatigue and being completely drained. And its not like I've been doing anything much these few days...
My parents like telling me not to be a hero. Not to take on to much, not to take on the burdens of the world on my shoulders. But I must. I realise someday I might just collapse on myself and break apart, but I've got my source of strength that will sustain me (: Not my will but yours be done.

i like you:)
ReplyDeletekeep it up.