Sunday, November 29, 2009

I would like

TO WATCH TITANIC.
Thats a wonderful idea Carol. Now, tell me, WHY would you like to watch titanic?
Because the last time i watched it was when i was 8 and the only thing I remember about it was going downstairs to buy honey sticks at the pasa malam when the movie was over.
I see I see. How absolutely fantastical!
Yes it is, isn't it. And I suppose my other motive would be a reminder to self that even Titans are breakable. You DO know that titanic means having great stature or enormous strength? This movie teaches us humility. And also to expect the unexpected.
Fascinating. But what about the romantic aspect of the movie, I'm sure that must appeal to you.
APPEAL to me? i should think not. Though Leonardo IS somewhat of a stud, you gotta admit. I find it ironic actually how people profess undying love when they're just about to die. Its rather convenient.
*end of conversation with self*

2 comments:

  1. You should, Car! I've watched it 17 times :] I totally agree about Leo being a stud. The scene when he is dying still makes me cry :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo yea he was cute then.. *drools* :P

    ReplyDelete