The best medicine?
I think the way a person laughs tells you quite a bit about them.
Some people let it all out when they laugh. It comes out with a HAHAHAHA omg this is so funny HAHAHAHAH look people hear me laugh HAHAHAHAHA. XD
Some people giggle. A giggle as defined by me: A small feminine laugh, usually accompanied by the clasping of one's hands over one's mouth to prevent the laugh from getting any louder, mostly preferred by Korean and Japanese girls, God bless their cute lil souls. :P
Others guffaw. I think I come under this category. People who guffaw have the ability to sit quietly in a group and then, utterly at random, let out a large GUF-FAWW at something no one else seems to find funny. Think Goofy from Disney. Think Carol from Singapore. Its really quite embarrassing ><
The chuckle. this is my favourite laugh. When you imitate someone's chuckle, you can't help but chuckle yourself. This is Joyful Laughter. Babies chuckle. They screw up their eyes and clench their fists and then vibrate.
And then there's the hyperventilater. Haha-breathe-haha-breathe-ha-breathe-hahah-breathe. You never quite know if they're gonna faint or not.
Then there's the i-cannot-stop-laughing-its-actually-starting-to-hurt-my-stomach. I like this one too. It makes me go red in the face and fall to my knees.
Laugh! I encourage you, laugh!

:D :D
ReplyDelete