Dear world,
I should be working on my Ondaatje essay right now, but i honestly don't have a clue as to what I'm supposed to write. Blame it on all the english classes I've missed.
Dyou know that Ondaatje is in the microsoft word dictionary whereas Ong is not?! Do you not feel the division of love?! :P
Life now is... normal yet different. I blog less, in case you haven't noticed :P I don't go online cos I find it ______. I don't bother finding people to hang out with at breaks and lunches because I think that ___________. If you know me well enough you should be able to fill in the blanks.
Would you prefer watching a movie or working on something together? Having dinner or having lunch? Having breakfast or having tea?
I really appreciate _____.
Now with the deep dark shadows of university looming ahead, I get really ____. But its okay. I'm tired. But thats okay too. I'm starting to think I'm a creature of the night. I go to sleep at E.L.E.V.E.N.
FOr universities, its a _______ because i hafta think about _______________________.
Okay better go off to me essay now. Man i really do give meaning to the word censored. Do some comprehensive english and fill in the blanks. I spent about 2/5 of my childhood doing such exercises; I should be a fully-fledged mind-reader by now.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

deep dark shadows of university?? lol i think you have the wrong idea about tertiary education my dear:P
ReplyDeleteyes it is a hell-hole of studying and eventually graduating into the 'real' world :P
but it is also the VERY last chance for us to be US in this stage of our lives :] so make it an awesome experience :)