Thursday, July 23, 2009

change

Dear you,

I look at you from the time of your birth and marvel at how much you've grown. 17 years of life has given you a vast collection of experiences. 17 years of life has given you much to reflect and ponder on. 17 years of life is now coming around to you and asking, what are you going to do with the rest of me?

20th August 1992, 05:05am

Humans beings are so predictable. You cannot say otherwise. They all have that constant wish for recognition, they all have that need for interaction, they have ambition, they have suffering, they have joy, they have love, they have loss, they have fear, they have hopes, they have authority, they have submission, they have greed, ugliness, vanity, sexuality, carousing, peseverance, happiness, peace, hunger, humility, pride, anger, sorrow, and the list doesn't end there but courses on like the snaking Nile. Humanity, its called. I am human.
20th August 1992, 05:05am
There is a law called the law of degeneration. It is this law that states the human race has done nothing but deteriorate since the time of Adam and Eve. I must say I agree. Nothing of this world is pure. Have you realised how everything meant to better one's circumstances done of human strength comes with bucketloads of errors and unpleasant side-effects, or will you only reach this realisation on your deathbed? Will you realise how futile and useless you as a human, as a single mortal human, are?
20th August 1992, 05:05am
Siblings. We're of the same race, of the same DNA, of the same physique, of the same nature. Humanity is like a two-way mirror. From one side we see that humanity knows no bounds- it breaks down cultural barriers, it brings humans together, we are the same species. From the other side we see that humanity knows no bounds- it denies love, it denies peace, it denies holiness. Homo sapiens, a superior species of animals in that it has explored Interaction to its fullness. We are the single species that has managed to adventure into either ends of the spectrum of interaction. We know war and we know peace treaties and allies. Identification: friend or foe; Good or Evil.
20th August 1992, 05:05am
Combine predictability and humanity and we find that humans essentially are born into this world to do evil and good, ponder the meaning of life, seek recognition, and then die. You say the meaning of life is about the process- making friends, falling in love, getting a career, having children, looking after your children, looking after your parents, watching people die, getting looked after by your children and then dying yourself. I have precious memories stored inside of me, you say. I say I have my memories stored inside of me too. And she says, me three. And he says, me four. We all have our memories. Do you honestly think they count for something? Is the meaning of life just living life with our humanity and predictability? I Think Not.
20th August 1992, 05:05am
My life has more meaning than that.
20th August 1992, 05:05am
I want to live my life for God.
20th August 1992, 05:05am
Humans are indeed a special race. But what are we to do with this? So far all we've done is conquer the world, to find out all we can about it, and use it to gratify our wants. Where's the overall purpose? God made the world in 7 days. Humans were made on the 6th, and He rested on the 7th. Humans were made in the image of God. Do you understand? Do you see the overall purpose? Do you even believe in the existence of God? Do you see God's hand?
I hope you do.

1 comment:

  1. Woman, your email deserves a reply like that so I can know when to tell my mom the Leo party is on and how much I will need. Mitch and you - lazy leos. That's even alliteration! :P

    ReplyDelete