Then you stand back and imagine yourself in twenty years saying, whoa, look how fast its been. Look where we are now. Look how your belly's bigger than mine.
THere's probably a reason behind how and why time flies by so fast. Time where you're occupied shoots by like stars. Time where you have deadlines to meet trickles through the timer. Time when you're with your friends drags and catapults and grows. Time when you're in love isn't time at all. Time when you're broken refuses to lift its feet and get a move on. Time when you feel tired slides like a slug. Time when you're in math arguing with obstinate monstrousities can be quite TEDIOUS but nontheless worth every minute making your point.
Time can be organised in seasons, years, months, days, lunches, duties, minutes, seconds, lessons, toilet breaks, jokes, exams, twilights, new moons, eclipses and breaking dawns.
Tomorrow is Labour Day. May 1st.
I prefer not to go with the cliche 'treasure time' and 'live like its your last day'. Its commendable to do that. But what I tell you is to do your best, in the name of kiasu-ness and the glory of God.

I cannot agree more with the list of comparisons to time you made. English essay, here I come. Lol.
ReplyDeletelove this post. :)
ReplyDelete