Something along those lines.
And that got me started on my whole why-do-people-follow-fashion thing.
Dyou realise fashion's one of those industries that've been created so people have jobs? There's actually no feasible point to dressing up and so forth. Aside maybe for pleasure, but seriously. I see no beauty in clothes that can't be worn anywhere else other than the runway. I see no beauty in feathers and furs. I see no beauty in clothes that can't be worn without you looking like an absolute retard.

boxes? explain...
ReplyDeleteoh and i think i noe why u were asking about people "hitting" on people, as i observed someone 'hitting' on you :P heeheeheehee
WHOO was hitting on me??
ReplyDeleteboxes meaning tiny little houses lol.
*ahem* my uncle's a fashion designer... *cough cough cough*
ReplyDeleteand he makes his models wear tin can covers (you know, after you open the cans with a can opener, the round metal piece) stuck on his weird designs...
XD XD
I'm an art person, but not THAT ART.
Well said!
*clap clap clap*
LOL