Art exhibition yesterday was tres fun. I had fun watching people stuff themselves with the fried chicken and i'd stare at them until they felt rather uncomfortable and stopped eating for a while :P The cheesecake was to die for- especially if you've been on DIEt for the past three/four days thanks to the economic crisis of the Carol Fund and also as a result of Prefect Duty.
The art was good too. Let it not sound as if i went merely for the food =P And the music performance that i DID watch was very very bagus, YAY for apple green and dejavu~~ =D
I be happey :) got a random call last night lol. well two actually, but one proved to me the extent of psychic bonds.
OH. and i'm gonna die for sportsday. For some reason or other, i appear to be signed up for every alternate event. its against the Ross Law, i know, but we WERE a little short of people.
On the otherhand, i definitely do not approve of running 2.5km in a day. Maybe when i was younger that'd been okay, but hello world? I haven't done any running since i started IB and had to sacrifice PE in the name of chemistry. Dear me, I believe a certain friend of mine *cough* would call this karrrrrrrrr-ma.

No comments:
Post a Comment