Thursday, March 27, 2008

to bai nu's mom!

hello all! i just found out today that bai nu's mom reads my blog lol >< so this post is specially dedicated to her.
Today was a pretty good day. much thanks to T.S.A.T.B. :)
bleeh. gtg now.
oh BTW. i hate pictures. i HAAAAATTTEEEEEE pictures. lol.

5 comments:

  1. I'm bai nu's MOM!!! lol. unless you're referring to the real one >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am her mom. Just now in school, she told you I am your blog's faithfull visitor right ? Ya, is true. Hope it won't make you feel embarrassing. I like to read your blog very much. The contents are really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dot dot dot . . . .

    -S

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i meant the real mom. hallo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. err. just so you know.. I was kidding ^^;; ehehehe ><

    hello real me ><

    ReplyDelete