Is not an ass a donkey?
So why the crude term asshole as a synonym of anus?
i suggest manhole. Vast world of improvement. lol :P
Ps. i didn't fail my physics test. Lets just say i miscalculated.
Pps. I failed my math test today. I'm serious. Put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day, and english was barely able to cheer me up. I guess that doesn't really say very much since english was the last period, and math was the period right before that.
ANyways. i failed.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

And you've grossly miscalculated maths as well <_<
ReplyDeleteStop saying you fail when you'll probably get 70-80%, at LEAST
I think you miscalculated the marks of your Math test too. HAHA.
ReplyDeletealoha!!
ReplyDeleteim just sooo darn bored right now so i decided to comment..muahaha.
HOPE URE THROAT"S BETTER!! drink lots of honey.....and VINEGAR!!! see..i havent been sick in a REALLLLLL long time...isay its the vinegar..*serious ;)
guess u know who i am
Adios.
Yes. You did not fail. You got an A*. Which means you STILL owe me 11 chin ups lol. Not to mention my annotations :P
ReplyDelete